It’s the Fourth of July Weekend and that means it’s time for everyone to gather on Kayford Mountain. Saturday will feature the mountain sounds Benji and Willie, Elaine Purky, and Kate Long. Everyone is encouraged to bring their own instruments and make their own music as well. There will be a Service on Sunday and dinner will be served at noon. Bring a covered dish if you wish.
Directions to Kayford Mountain:
- Take I-77 to exit 79 (Sharon/Cabin Creek Road)
- Go 7 1/2 miles to the “Y” at Leewood and take the right fork
- Go 3 1/2 to 4 more miles and come to blacktop and dirt
- At the left hand corner, take the one-lane bridge accross the creek
- Stay on this road for 1 1/2 to 2 miles and go right up the hill.
- Follow the guard rails to the end where you will come to a large white rock and a fork in the road
- Take the right hand fork and turn into the parking lot on the left.
See you there!